Cranberry Jack Cocktail
Have you tried Jack Daniels Winter Jack Cider? If not, go out and buy some pronto, because it is super tasty. You could just sip it from a glass as is, but it is equally nice in this perfect-for-the-holidays cocktail.
Sometimes cocktails get a little complicated and it’s not really worth the effort to just make one. That is not the case here, in fact this drink is anything but complicated. Cranberry juice, Winter Jack, Cointreau. Mix it up, pour it in a glass. Done. You can easily make one after work, or just as easily mix up a big batch in a pitcher to have with some snacks before your big turkey dinner. The recipe below makes six, but to scale it up or down, follow the ratio of 2 parts Winter Jack : 2 parts cranberry juice : 1/2 part Cointreau or Triple Sec.
I’m almost embarrassed to post this because it’s so absurdly easy. You will expend more energy just getting out the glasses from the cabinet that you will actually mixing up the drink. But then, that’s the kind of drink I like best, so I’m passing it along to you. Enjoy!
Serves 6, approximately 6 oz. each
Calories: 155 Fat: 0.3g Sodium: 6.8mg Carbohydrates: 28.2g Sugar: 25.4g
- 2 cups Jack Daniels Winter Jack Spiced Cider
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1. Mix ingredients in a pitcher.
- 2. Garnish with fresh cranberries or sliced apple.
- Note: You can easily scale this up or down for one person or a crowd. The general ratio is
- 2 parts Winter Jack : 2 parts cranberry juice : 1/2 part Cointreau/Triple Sec